Canyon Cove Hotel and Spa
Canyon Cove Hotel and Spa is one of the best resort in Batangas. In just a few hours you can explore and experience the best scenery best in your summer destination.
Where we can go on a weekend trip or on Holy Week. Spend time in your family, friends and love ones in Canyon cove Hotel and Spa. Canyon cove is one of the best hotel and resort near in Manila that provide comfort, enjoyment and picture perfect that feeds your social media. Every angle in the resort is instagramable. The food is good and the crew and staff is very hospitable.
Canyon Cove also have top-notch facilities and fun-activities that makes it a best choice to those who are looking for a quick weekend retreat.
How to get there
Via Cavitex (Private Vehicle)
- From CAVITEX please exit to Covelandia RD EXIT then go straight ahead going to Antero Soriano Highway
- Continue going to Governor Drive go straight ahead until you reach on the Municipality of Ternate then turn left.
- Go straight ahead until you reach Ternate Nasugbu Highway.
- Turn Left and continue to access the Ternate Nasugbu Highway.
- Go straight until you reach Canyon Cove to your right.
Via SLEX (Private Vehicle)
- From SLEX please exit to ETON CITY EXIT (right after Sta. Rosa exit) then go straight ahead going to PASEO MALL (about 5km ride) then turn left going to Tagaytay Road (main road)
- Go straight ahead until you reach an intersection (about 20-25km ride) then turn right (you will pass by Tagaytay Market).
- Go straight ahead until you reach a rotonda. Go around it then straight ahead and you will pass by Casino Filipino and Robinson’s Supermarket until you reach Nasugbu boundary.
- Go straight again then turn right at Petron Gas Station. Go straight until you reach another intersection then turn right at Shell Gas Station.
- Go straight again and you will pass by the Nasugbu town proper. From there, go straight until you reach Canyon Cove to your left.
Via Bus (Commute)
DLTBCo Bus Terminal in LRT-Buendia. The terminal is near Gil Puyat LRT Station at the corner of Taft Avenue and Buendia (Gil Puyat Avenue).
BSC Bus Terminal in EDSA-Taft Pasay. Situated next to the MRT Taft Station (along EDSA), just behind McDonalds. BSC stands for Batangas Starexpress Corporation.
Travel time: 3-4 hours.
Fare: around P160
At the town proper of Nasugbu ride a tricycle and tell you are going to Canyon Cove
Travel time: 15 minutes.
We stayed in a Superior Room/Junior suite.
Our room had 2 double beds and an extra window bed(bed beside the window fronting the beach)
All rooms are facing in the beach
Our room can accommodate up to 4 pax. Max 3 adults. Additional 1k for additional adult companion.
- (2) Twin Beds with Duvet Cover (W:48 IN x L:78 IN)
- Day Bed
- Studio 40 sqm (430.556 sqft)
- 32 inches Cable TV
- Wardrobe Closet
- Vanity Mirror
- In-Room Safe
- NDD/IDD Telephone
- Working Desk
- Elevated Bar Seating
- Tea/Coffee Amenities
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wet Clothes Rack
- Mini Refrigerator
- Bathroom with Shower &Toilet
- Hot/Cold Water
Restaurants and Shop
- Island Cafe
- Snackz It
- Blu Bar
- Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Executive Lounge
- Business Center
- Water Sports
- Outdoor Volleyball
- Waterpark Adventure Philippines
- Poolside Cabanas
- Beachfront Cabanas
- Day Tour Locker Rooms
- Virtual Reality Game Room
- Poolside Showers
- Poolside Locker Rooms